Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Taking a Break

I know I haven't posted anything since September and I neglected to let people know why.
Due to my health issues and other life-changing challenges, I found it was time to let a few things go.  While I truly enjoyed making cards and making friends, I decided it was too much on my list of things to do daily.

I haven't given up entirely, just taking a break.  I've moved in the meantime and that took its toll on me.  Once I organize and find the desire to continue making cards, etc. I will be back.  In the meantime, take care and see you again soon.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Ira Huberts said...

It's been a while since we last spoke Yvonne and I am so sorry to hear about your health issues. So take your time, that is much more important than crafting and blogging! I have left the Poppystamps team, too, felt too many restrictions ;-) I did have a great time though, but I love to have more time on my hands now (which I need for my work ;-) Hope this finds you well, take care, sending hugs, Ira x
♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥