Thursday, 26 June 2014

Poppies with red

Red poppy

Hello and thanks for stopping by.  Today I am sharing a card that was created using the Arched Poppies Die.  I wanted to make the poppies the main focus so I cut 2, one red and one black.  I took the red insets from the red poppy and added them to the black poppy. 
Supplies:
  • cardstock 6 1/2 x 5"
  • black paper 6 1/4" x 4 3/4"
  • white paper 6 x 4" 1/2" embossed using a folder I have in my stash
  • piece of black ribbon 8" long and applied to the back of the embossed layer
  • strip of black paper 5 7/8" x 1 1/2" and attached to the front of the embossed layer
  • some brads that also came from my stash
Super easy to make.
New signature 150 px mar 15

2 comments:

Chelsea Van Iterson said...

Beautiful :-D

Chelsea Van Iterson said...

This is such a great die! Great Card!!!