Wednesday, 30 April 2014

A rose is a rose is a rose...


Masa leaf frame

Today I'm sharing my red and white card.  I love red and white!  It looks elegant to me.  I started with my blank cardstock, then added a red background and then a white background.  I used the Massa Leaf Frame die from Poppystamps to make my frame and leaves (including the small one you get with the die).  I then added my rose from Wild Orchid and made my butterfly by using the Delaney and Cheviot Butterfly dies also from Poppystamp.  Added some bling and it's done!
It was fun to make!


New signature 150 px mar 15

2 comments:

Chelsea Van Iterson said...

Beautiful! Is that a die frame of some sort?

Yvonne Dunlop said...

Thanks, Chelsea :) Yes,it's called the Massa Leaf Frame and can be found on the Poppystamps website. Endless ideas for this one! :)