Wednesday, 26 March 2014

You are my Sunshine!


Spring has sprung!  Believe it or not there is some evidence of that fact!  My card today proves that :)  I am using the Groovy Flower die from Poppystamps that's part of the new Spring Release!   I also used the Delaney Butterfly and the Fresh Cut Grass dies, also part of the Spring Release.  I used the negative image of the Groovy Flower die and attached a variety of colourful paper in between the orange layer and the top layer.

I grew up in the 60's and the Groovy Flower die reminded me of the days when girls wore their hair long, straight and parted down the middle (me included).  Where long dresses (and short) dresses were the style and flowers were everywhere!  I had to smile while creating this card because it brought back so many memories for me.

Hopefully you're not all digging your way out of the snow or using row boats to get to your front porch!  The sun shine will happen - just don't know when - so keep your spirits high!

1 comment:

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Yvonne: Your Sunshine card is a BEAUTY!

Hugs,
Diane