Sunday, 16 March 2014

Spring!


Spring blog blitz 2
Poppy Stamps has released its Spring collection! 

For my card today, I used a variety of new (and a few old) Poppystamps dies on my card and I had so much fun creating! I used the "Brevilla Houses" die to create a "neighbourhood" and added some "paint" (coloured pencils) and then I also added the  "Fresh Cut Grass" die in front of the houses.  I also added the "Fresh Cut Grass" die cut to the bottom of the card to give the "Brighton Flower Border" a place to grow as well as the "Baby Kittens" and the "Fluffy Bunnies" a place to play.  I topped it all off with a die called "Fancy Clouds" and created, I think, a playful, happy place. 

If you're interested in any of the dies I've used, just click on the Poppystamps link here

Thanks for looking.


No comments: