Sunday, 30 March 2014

Bunnies!





This is my Design Team Inspiration entry for the Simply Create Too Challenge #58 - Easter/Bunnies.  I love the bunnies.  I started with a 6 1/2 x 5 inch card base and added a 6 1/4 x 4 3/4 inch layer.  Then I added another layer measuring 6 x 4 1/2 inches to which I added a couple of smaller layers - one that I used a Spellbinders die on and the other that was plain.  To that I added the bunny picture (which I found on the net and I don't believe is copyrighted).  I finished the card off by adding some flowers from Wild Orchid and from my stash, some swirly bling, a purple butterfly that was once a button,  some lace with small purple bling and a strip that I used a Martha Stewart punch for to which I added more bling.   Oh and of course the stick pin which I created from my pearls.
I was quite happy with the way the card turned out and I like the fact that I was able to use one of my favourite styles.

Please note:  If this is your picture, please let me know by emailing me and showing me the copyright information and I will remove the image from my blog.

Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Diane said...

This is just too cute Yvonne, wow the colors, bling and details are fabulous.

Hugs Diane