Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Vine, Flowers on Tessatina Background

Flowers and stencil

Hello!  Today I'm bringing to you a card where I used a few of our Poppystamp products. 
I started with my favourite 6 1/2 x 5 inch cardstock.  I cut out a piece of white card stock that would fit in behind my top layer and applied the Tessatina stencil which I coloured with pink chalk.  I then cut out my layer 2 which measures 6 x 4 1/2 inches and put it through my eBosser (which I got for Christmas and absolutely LOVE!!).  I then used my Fiskars Oval template to create a 3 x 2 1/4" oval and then cut it out.  Then I glued the leaves and added some flowers.  I did the same on the bottom right hand corner.  I added the ribbon and the Beverly Vine and finished the card off with some pink sparkly embellishments.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.
FB62E3B810BD22417FD44475096DF715



5 comments:

Deepti said...

OMG these flowers around the frame are just gorgeous, beautiful card :)

Erica said...

Beautifully delicate card Yvonne. I like how you didn't feel a wide ribbon and huge bow was needed. The narrower worked perfectly and avoided overwhelming the other lovely elements.

Yvonne Dunlop said...

Thank you so much Deepti and Erica for your kind words. Greatly appreciated :)

Kim Heggins said...

Yvonne...this is just gorgeous. I love the embossing and that vine adds so much elegance to your stunning card.

Yvonne Dunlop said...

Thank you, Kim :)