Tuesday, 18 February 2014

The Birthday Blues

Today I'm sharing a "blue birthday".  I wanted to use the word "birthday" from Poppystamps Happy Birthday die so I cut it out and took the word "birthday" from it and then arranged the letters to spell "Happy".    It's very versatile like that.  I used the diamond stencil and 3 different colours of blue stamp ink to colour different spots on the stencil.  I then added the Meadow Leaf and Gentle Leaf dies and the small flowers I had in my flower bin.  I added some blue ribbon and some blue bling and voila finished!  I had fun making this card using the Poppystamps stencil and dies!  I'm sure you will too :)

 

2 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

This is so pretty! Blue is so relaxing!

Hugs, Melissa

Cornelia W said...

So pretty - that stencil is gorgeous as background for those lovely flowers!