Friday, 31 January 2014

Exciting News!

I have some very exciting news today!  I have been chosen to be a part of Simply Create Too's Design Team!  I am honoured to be a part of the team!  They are a wonderful group who create beautiful works!  The team leader is a very sweet lady who is a wonderful inspiration. 
To see some of the beautiful work from the members of the group you can get there from here.  You'll see some really gorgeous works of art!
This is my very first card I have made for the group and it's for the Challenge #54 Mother's Day. 

I used the following dies and embellishments:
Poppystamps DieWired Bird Cage
Poppystamps Die Meadow Leaf
Ribbon, Paper and embellishments from my stash
Flowers from Wild Orchid



2 comments:

Erica said...

Welcome Yvonne. I've just added you to our design team list on my blog. I hope you'll enjoy being a member of our team. We are super-relaxed and fun.

Cornelia W said...

Hi teamie - welcome to SCT! Your card is gorgeous - WOW!
I have a little welcome for you on my blog - hop on over, if you have time
http://fun-stamping.blogspot.com/2014/02/love-for-several-challenges-and-welcome.html
Hugs, Cornelia