Monday, 23 December 2013

December Snow



It's been a while since I've posted anything but December is always a very busy month for me.  January will be the beginning of a new year and lots of things happening!

In the meantime, I've uploaded a picture of our snowfall that lasted all of 2 days.  This is pretty usual for our part of the country.  We live close to the Pacific Coast and very seldom get loads of snow dumped on us.  At least not on Christmas Day that's for sure.  We can, however, get a large dumping in February and then it's fun to watch all the people with no snow tires trying to drive!  Always great entertainment!  

So here is the picture of our snow.  I have to admit it is quite pretty.  The falling snow was added after the picture was taken :)  Kind of a nice effect don't you think?



 Well, that's it for me.  I won't be posting until the holidays are over but oh my there are going to be some HUGE happenings beginning January 6th.  So stay tuned!





1 comment:

Tj Popil said...

pretty neat lady!