Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Grandkids are the most amazing children. For the past two weeks I've had the greatest visit with mine. When you're a parent life moves quickly and you often miss out on those moments that make children so special.  It's not intentional, life just happens :)   As a grandparent however, you have the privilege of sitting back and enjoying every moment these wonderful children create. It's a totally different perspective. I guess it's because grandparents have that special honour of having more time to enjoy their grandkids. My son, daughter-in-law, and three grandchildren moved to Prince Rupert, British Columbia a year ago.  It was really hard in the beginning as I missed them all so much but technology is an amazing thing. Texting, emails, Facetime and even "old fashioned" phone calls have made it possible to stay in touch.
As a result of being away from home, I haven't had time to post.  However, I'm flying home tomorrow and I'll be busy making cards again.  I need to get started on some Poppystamps cards.  I've started having withdrawal symptoms :>) I also need to start making Christmas cards as well and get back into my homework for my Law course  Makes me tired just typing this! I'll be looking for another holiday!
Here are some pictures of Prince Rupert.




My grandkids watching TV




Well, that's it for now.  Until next time... 



No comments: