Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Christmas Poinsettia




Poinsettia 1


Poinsettia 2 


Poinsettia 3



I don't know what it is about the poinsettia but I have always loved this flower.  Maybe because it's a Christmas flower and I love Christmas.  I also wanted to show off the Crochet Corner.  Its intricate lines are so elegant.  Poppystamps has created both the dies I'm showcasing today.  As with all their dies, the cuts are so clean and precise - as you can see by the close-up shots.  Even the lines in the leaves are visible.  I really like that.  I think by putting a shim on top of the sandwich plate you could get even more of the really precise lines in the leaves to show up.
Don't forget to visit the blog every day (we post 2 separate cards a day) and leave a comment for your chance to win the die each design team member chooses to give away.  The die I would like to give to one lucky winner is the Crochet Corner (#957).  The contest goes on until the 17th of September but you have until the 20th of September to leave comments.  Good luck!






No comments: