Saturday, 27 July 2013

My First Design Team Entry!

My first posting to the Design Team for Poppy Stamps went live today (see card below)!  I'm so excited!  If you like, you can go check out all the great cards the other ladies are making.  Here's the site address Poppy Stamps We use Typepad for adding our cards and it's not an easy program to use.  There are still a lot of wrinkles I need to iron out before I fully "get it".

So the idea is to post 2 cards per month but we can post more if we want to.  We all pick our days and time slots and then create! create! create!

The ladies are awesome and everyone is so friendly and so eager to help.  There's a gal that lives in Holland!!  Wonderful lady and so very helpful.  Of course Dutch people are very talented (ahem, ahem).

Our Team Co-ordinator is amazing.  She is so busy organizing things but still has time to help us all out.  All in all it's a wonderful group of ladies and I'm very lucky to be working with them.  That said, here's the card:


The paper is from Memory Box and of course pink Dot-Bubblegum because pink is my favourite colour!!  The die is one from Poppy Stamps called Blooming Poinsettia (861) I inked the edges of the leaves with green ink and applied glitter on the edges of the flower itself giving it that Christmasy look.  I used the Tilda Swirl die underneath the flower.
 I added a pink pearl to the centre of the poinsettia.  I have an abundance of "bling" and love to use it!  :)
I printed the quote from Mother Teresa using the AndantinoJF font in Microsoft Word.  

Stay tuned for another card coming up in a week.  Thanks for stopping by and until next time...


2 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

You have used the poinsettia die so beautifully Yvonne, love those fine soft colours! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Diane said...

Love the design Yvonne the color combination with the Tilda Swirl die really turned out fabulous.

Regards diane