Sunday, 16 June 2013

Two new cards

So much for doing my homework!  LOL  I decided to do some different technique cards and I think they turned out pretty good.  I had fun making them.  The purple one was done in a flash and it's called a "joy card".  The pink and beige card took some time as I'm using the smaller cards.  Now I know why I like working with bigger sized card bases!  I'm finding the smaller cards a bit finicky. 

I thought it was time that I listed the materials I used to make the cards so I'll start with the first one:







All card Stock:  from 12 x 12 sheets I bought at The Paper Cafe
Ribbon:  Beige roll from Walmart
Button:  from my button collection
Trim:  used a Martha Stewart Punch










 Purple card stock from Michael's
Whisper White card stock from Stampin' Up!
Pearls and rhinstone from Dollar Store (you'd be amazed at what you can buy at a Dollar Store!!)
Stamps - front and inside acrylic from Michael's
Ink Concord Crush from Stampin' Up!
Ink Bashful Blue from Stampin' Up!

So that's it for me tonight :) 

Until next time...




No comments: