Thursday, 13 June 2013

New Card

As a request, I made a black and white card for someone's birthday.  It's hard to see as it's so black and so white that I had to put a white sheet of paper behind it in order to actually see it.  It still doesn't do the card any justice.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.  Hopefully it will show up in the blog.







Besides making cards, I put my birds altogether in one cage today.  There's a lot of squawking in the house tonight!  LOL  But I think they'll be happy together.  I know I will.  Means one less cage to take care of.  There are 7 birds in one cage now and the nest has eggs in it.  So we'll probably have a few more!  Will have to start selling them I guess or take them to the pet store in town.  Well, that's about all there is to tell.  Going to try for an early night tonight so...

until next time...

No comments: