Tuesday, 25 June 2013

More cards to show off

I got lots done this past week or so.  I've been busy making Joy Fold Cards.  I made one, then I made two and loved it so much I made four in total!  They're quick and easy.  So I have a few to show you.  I also have a few others to show that I managed to get done as well.

On a rather sombre note...Southern Alberta has been devastated with flooding and thousands  have lost everything.  I know I'm not alone when I say that  our thoughts and prayers are with them and hope that it will all be over soon and people can move back into their homes.  So sad to see.   The rest of Canada has stepped up to help these people.  Hundreds of people have opened their homes and their hearts to help the many that have been evacuated from their homes.  It's awesome that Canadians are helping other Canadians in need.  Makes me proud to be a citizen of this country!

Black Joy Fold Card






Simple but I like the colour combo





Another simple card with pretty colours

Orange Joy Fold Card
Inside of orange joy fold card

Peek-a-boo Card
Inside of peek-a-boo card


 And that's it!

Until next time...


No comments: