Friday, 14 June 2013

Friday and the weekend begins

It's Friday and the beginning of another weekend.  When I was working the weekends couldn't come fast enough for me but now that I'm retired, they're not that important!  LOL  The days are pretty much all the same.  But it's still nice to be able to look forward to them.

I'm trying something new in my card-making.  I've decided to tone down some of my designs and make them more simple as opposed to the "shabby chic" style I've been using.  I have been using the 5 x 6 1/2 inch cards as I felt I needed the extra space for the style of cards I make.  While I still want to make the bigger size cards, I am going to use the 5 1/2 x 4 inch cards and keeping the style simple.  I did one up today and wanted to pop it onto the blog. 

I'm going to do some of my Law homework this weekend so won't be building any cards.  Well, at least that's the plan!  LOL  You know the old saying, "best laid plans..."  Things could change!






Until next time...

No comments: