Thursday, 23 May 2013

New Design

I've found a new design for my card-making.  It's time consuming but so worth it in the end. 
Weather is cool and rainy and it looks like the forecast is for mostly rain for the rest of May and the first 2 weeks of June. 

So here are some cards I did.  I had an order for a "Graduation" card and I went looking for inspiration like I normally do and came up with what I have posted here.  You'll have to excuse the "extras" I have in the pictures.  I'm not the greatest picture taker.  I tend to leave fingers and arms in pictures.  :)

And the other is the new design I'm working on.  I really love the style of them and so do my friends because they put in orders for 5!!  Gotta love friends!  :)




The Graduation Card

Card for the granddaughter of a friend

   
May Mingle card
Until next time...

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Wow these are great cards Yvonne. I especially loved he graduation cap card. I've been setting aside some designs for similar cards as my nephew is graduating in June. All three are really exceptional. TFS.

nomad said...

Very nice Hon - see? I'm not ashamed to do that.