Saturday, 18 May 2013

Long Weekend

It's the May long weekend and it means summer is just that much closer!  But you'd never know it because it's been raining. 
My son and daughter-in-law have come down to pick up their furniture from storage and will be heading back to Prince Rupert sometime today.   I was fortunate enough to spend the day with them yesterday.  I picked them up from the airport and we went shopping for a bit.  Always a fun thing for me to do :)
I had dinner with them at Original Joe's and it was fun.  It was Ann's birthday and so a couple of their friends were able to meet up with them and they all went to the pub afterwards.  I chose to go home as I'm sure they didn't want an old woman to go with them!  It was a great day!  My daughter-in-law is so awesome!  She knows so many things about pre-kindergarten kids and babies.  She's an amazing mother.  I miss having her here to talk to as well as I miss my son too.  The hugs were fierce yesterday when we all said good-bye.  So it's back to the world of Law and making cards LOL. 
I've added a few that I made over the last week and I have orders for 4 more to make.

Until next time...


Card for the "I need a card for so and so's birthday" file.

Another one for the birthday fille

The card I made for my daughter-in-law's birthday




2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Yvonne I just checked out your blog and you are an amazingly talented card maker. Some very beautiful creations and a very wonderful blog. TFS and thanks for contacting me. It's nice to know other stampers in the area.

Penny

Yvonne said...

Testing