Monday, 4 June 2012

Rain, rain and more rain!

It's been raining for the past 2 days and it's so depressing considering it's June.

I haven't been able to make any cards other than a couple of birthday cards that were needed quickly and I didn't remember to take pictures.  So they're gone from my memory!  :)

I've had my 21 month old grandson for the past 7 days and I'm pretty tired :)  I honestly don't know how my daughter-in-law manages to look after her 3 kids as well as doing her job as an Early Childhood Develpment teacher!  I'm getting old...  I get tired at 10:00 in the morning now!  LOL  But sadly, he's going home tonight and I'll miss him.  He's quite the little clown and picks up things sooo fast!  He loves watching the movies, Rio, Toy Story 3 and Hop!  (So does Oma) :)

Well, that's about it.  Will be making more cards soon.

Until next time...

No comments: