Monday, 18 June 2012

Cards and babies

Have finally got a cards to display and also something different.  My finches have been sitting on eggs and all but 3 (or 4 not sure) of the babies have left the nest.  There are 4 babies out in the open and with the 3 that were already there, it makes for cramped quarters!  I have to wait for a month before I can take them to the pet store so it'll be a full house until then!  Should make for some nice music!  :)

So will add the picture I have of the card and of the birds and that'll be it for a few days.










Until next time...

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Your little finches are beautiful and look so health. I enjoyed seeing these pictures as it brought back memories from my youth. My mom and dad use to raise finches and when they moved to Ontario in 86 they were in a quandary as to what to do with the eight birds they had. A solution came when someone suggested donating them to the solarium at Van Duesen Gardens. So off they went. All eight were accepted and set free into this heavenly paradise. I still imagine some of their offspring are there. TFS.