Sunday, 15 April 2012

Packing, packing, packing

It seems that it's a never-ending chore this packing.  It sure is tiresome.  But it's also a good way to get rid of the stuff you don't need or want anymore.

I've fallen into bed each night totally exhausted.  I've left the biggest packing until the last few days before I'm completely done and that's the scrapbooking/card-making stuff.  There is TONS of stuff to go through and I know it's going to take me a while to do.  That's the only chore I'm going to have a hard time with as I simply hate to throw any paper away.  I have  a HUGE box under my desk full of paper scraps and I use them all the time.  But one day it'll be so full I'll have to start another one and then where am I going to put the first one?  LOL

So that's it for me until I'm all settled into the new place.  

Until next time...

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

What a fun card. Just love all the bright colors. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns! Please be sure to use a direct link next time.

Erin Curry said...

Your cards are beautiful, Yvonne:)