Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Packing and Moving

It's been 7 years since I've been in this complex and have decided to move.  I've been packing and packing and packing and it's getting really tiresome lol.  The stuff a person collects over time!  I look at all the boxes I have already packed and the show  "Hoarders" comes to mind!  But it's coming along and I've thrown out a lot.  Used the mindset that if I haven't used it in the last 6 months, out it goes!  Most of the stuff I've thrown out I haven't seen in 7 years so I obviously haven't missed it.

I decided to take a break and upload a couple of cards I did a few weeks back.  The card-making actually keeps me sane :-)

So I'll be AWOL for probably the next few weeks as I'm painting the new place with my girlfriend and we've known each other for 37 years and we ALWAYS have so much fun together so it should be an entertaining day!



I made a red rose and added it to the rose background layer then added some black ribbon (a bit crooked I see) and a "thinking of you" greeting.  The card stock I used was from Stampin' Up! and the rose background layer I can't remember what it's called but I bought it at Cherry Lane Scrapbook Shoppe in Mission.


Black cardstock from Michael's.  The background layer was a paper I've had for a while.  The word section is from a paper called "Authentique" from the collection Genuine "Forever" two-sided paper.

Until next time...

No comments: