Friday, 23 March 2012

It's Friday and it's sunny!

It's so nice to see the sunshine.  We've had 3 days of beautiful weather and it sure does perk up your spirits!
Today I'm showcasing 2 of my newest cards.  Haven't done many since my last post.  I was busy making flowers.  They are so much fun to make!

Last night I was looking for something and I couldn't find it.  It's not the first time I couldn't find what I was looking for.  Some might think it's my age :-)  So I decided to clean things up a bit and ended up with 6 boxes of garbage and 4 boxes of things I don't use a lot.  I'll decide what to do with them later.  Oh and I did finally find what it was I was looking for.  It was right out in the open but I couldn't see it!  However, I did manage to clean up my creative mess and that's a good thing.  I'm certainly not done but I'll get back to it another day.

So until next time...



No comments: