Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Happy Birthday to my son!

Had the family over for my son's birthday and we had a spaghetti supper and birthday cake for dessert.  We had a great time and the kids were such a delight.  I didn't realize how much I had missed them.  Koah keeps getting cuter and cuter and understands everything we say!  :)  Mia is such a little lady and so good!  Kylie is, well, Kylie.  She has her own agenda and sometimes it works and other times it doesn't!  :)  But she's my baby girl and I love her!  I love my grandkids so much.

So it was arranged that Mia would stay over for a couple of nights because it's Spring Break and I haven't had her for a sleepover in forever.  So she brought her Princess bed and she's in it right now with her blanket and her animals.  I bought both the girls a Princess bed and it was a great buy!  They love them!  Here's a picture of Mia in her Princess bed:




So I did some more cards this past week. They're below.  Didn't do as many as I wanted to but I was not feeling all that well.  I go for my Methotrexate shot every Thursday and it usually takes me 2 days to recoup from it.  But it seems to be helping.

Here are the 3 cards I made last week.






Until next time...

No comments: