Tuesday, 21 February 2012

So much for that promise!!

I've kind of neglected this blog again and broke the promise I made to blog at least once a day!  My bad but I've been busy making more cards.  I really want to start scrapbooking but I can't seem to get past the card making stuff. 







The purple one looks a bit bare on the top and bottom so I'm thinking I'll make another one but put some other kind of paper on first and then the punched paper.

I'm feeling creative tonight so I'll pull up a movie from Netflix and start creating.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Ronelle said...

You are so incredibly talented! All the different colours-designs to suit different people! I think the purple one - the clean backdrop really shows off the delicate cut-out edges!!! And the folds on the rosette are sooo crisp - wow! - Can hardly wait to see your Scrapbook designs! - Ronelle RB :-)

Renata LaBounty said...

Cool Yvonne! You've got a sweet BLOG! I've considered it, but I don't know how to start it up. Thought my "house adventures" could be blogable, if only for the theraputic gain. I'm now a loyal follower! See you for coffee on Friday! How was your creative movie night?